A skateboard is not just about the good quality board, it needs to have a lot more standard features to support a smooth skating experience. Wheels, grip tape, truck, graphics, etc. are also important for a skateboard buyer to consider. Both beginners and expert riders should pay attention to these to find an ideal board.
You can have a glance over our weskate skateboard review. This skateboard is made using long-lasting maple wood, high precision bearings, alloy trucks, waterproof grip tape, and such durable materials. Here we are discussing an entry-level skateboard. What is so special about this skateboard? Let’s figure it out.
WeSkate Beginner Skateboards for Teens
When it comes to finding a skateboard that is top of the line, you should not miss out on WeSkate Beginner Skateboards for Teens. Especially the novice riders would love this board as it is designed keeping in mind teen beginners.
WeSkate has made a name for the brand by providing the finest products within a limited budget. Their skateboards are carefully made with detailing and precision. They also provide lessons on skateboarding. That is why they know better about how to improve their skateboards.
You can roughly use this skateboard anywhere. The fun carvings are fast, smooth yet safe. Anyone can easily control with the best-positioned feet on the board. Also, the proper traction between the feet and the board for excellent stunts.
The skateboard is a perfect choice as a gift option. It is affordable as an adorable present for upcoming birthdays or parties. Any boy or girl kids and youth would admire the colorful graphics. You can set off their new skating journey.
- Eight layers of Canadian maple wood ply are veneer pressed for a solid and sturdy deck. The nonslip 85 grip tape is glued on top. On the bottom, there is a heat transfer stylish printing pattern.
- The 5 inches seagull trucks are made of aluminum alloy. Plus, the ABEC-11 bearings, 5mm polyurethane truck pad, and HR-95A shock absorber are used.
- The dimension of the skateboard is about 80 cm or 31 inches in length, around 20 cm or 5 inches in width, and almost 12 cm or 8 high. The wheels are nearly 59 Millimeters.
- In total, the skateboard weighs more or less 2.5 kg which is very lightweight to carry anywhere you wish. You can take a ride on it to your campus, nearby stores, etc.
- There is no hassle in the assembly of the skateboard. It comes already completely assembled with trucks and wheels. So both your effort and time are saved.
- If you are a beginner at skateboarding, 31 inches is a perfect size to start with. Therefore, when you practice with the board you can easily start to learn new tricks.
Why Should you Pick it?
Double kick concave tail design is a feature that makes you choose this over other skateboards. This modern 15-degree upward, U shape design helps your feet to stay on the board with ease. Because of it, any tricks and turns become easier to perform. Moreover, it gives you precise control while riding.
Is Weskate a good skateboard brand?
Compared to all the other skateboard brands, Weskate is a brand to mention as one of the leading brands. Their skateboards are renowned for not compromising the quality at all. The professional manufacturer takes care of every detail to ensure your comfortable and stable ride.
Not only skateboards, but they also have a wide collection of outdoor recreation accessories such as roller skates, inline skates, and scooters as well for kids, teenagers, and adults. Although, they are mostly famous for kid’s products. Additionally, they offer some electric skateboards for boys and girls. All of those products have received positive ratings so far.
There are numerous brands producing skateboards in the competitive market regularly. But it’s hard not to get deceived by the outlook and advertisement, especially if you are a beginner. It would be a total waste of money if it doesn’t work for you. In order to pick the right one, you should analyze the expert suggestions from experienced users.
After studying this guide, you should have understood what to keep in mind before buying a skateboard. Now, it’s up to you to decide which one you should go for. With its great worldwide popularity, Weskate is a good one to have. It ensures quality, durability, and cost-efficiency. All in all, what matters is the board should suit your skateboarding style.