Summer is already here and you haven’t got your Krown Rookie Complete Skateboard yet! That’s not fair. You might have heard the spicy talk about Krown Rookie Complete in the neighborhood but to know any further, you need an honest Krown skateboard review from us.
Before we begin, let us assure you that Rookie Complete by the Krown is one of a kind where style meets quality. Once you go through our article, you won’t be disappointed at all.
Krown Rookie Complete Skateboard Review
You must already know about the latest rookie complete by the Krown. This recent model is very sophisticated in design while being the perfect catch for beginners. If you have any doubts in mind, our Krown Skateboard Review will clean it out.
- Brand: Krown
- Deck Width: 7.5 Inches
- Deck Length: 79 cm
- Material: Aluminum, Maple
- Color: Blue flame
- Hardness in Durometer: 99A
Why Should You Choose Krown Rookie Complete
We have a complete list of why you should and why you shouldn’t choose Rookie Complete as your beginner trip. Let’s start with the special features Krown Rookie Complete has for you.
• No Compromised Quality: They are powerful, long lengthy, durable, and reliable skateboards. Built with a 7-ply maple deck, sturdy Al truck, urethane wheels with strong bearings make this skateboard perform like the one that professionals ride on.
• Lower Budget; High Quality: With Rookie Complete, you get a complete package of what professionals have. However, don’t become worrisome about the price. It comes at a quite affordable price, even for beginners.
• Higher Efficiency with Smooth Ride: The heavy-duty aluminum alloy trucks associated with the very fine geometry it has, offer high flexibility with how low or high you can take turns with this skateboard.
• Great for Anything: There are premium 52mm 99A rebound wheels made of urethane in this skateboard. These wheels are supported with high-quality ABEC7 bearings making them suitable for almost any corner of the road including commuting, street skating, parks, and other ramps.
Rookie complete is suitable for both smooth and harsh grounds.
• Amazing Traction for the Road: Rookie Complete is developed with an 80-grit level. It provides amazing traction for the road. This feature offers additional support and a strong grip all the time.
• Easy to Get it Running: Don’t be hurdled with the assembly of this skateboard. It comes in one piece with the package. However, you should at least tighten the nuts and adjust the wheels according to your need before getting to skating.
• Suitable for Every Skater: No, not just for beginners. Krown Rookie Complete is suitable for any level of skater. From beginners to professionals, this skateboard can take anyone on a joyride.
What’s more! It comes quite at a competitive price as well.
Will you buy it?
What are you thinking? Are you going to purchase Krown Rookie Complete as your next skateboard?
Surely, there are a few disappointments among the users that the board cannot handle too much pressure. However, for any beginners, if you are planning to use a one-time skateboard for your practice only, you should get this one.
It is a budget-friendly stylish skateboard that can satisfy the eyes.
Oh! And yes, this is the flame series by the Krown and comes in 6 different colors. Not just
blue! You have plenty of colors to choose from.
Is Krown a good skateboard brand?
Krown is the perfect brand to feed the beginner’s demand. If you are looking for a budget-friendly, stylish skateboard to start your adventure of skating, Krown can be the best choice for you.
They have a durable deck with classic design series and come at quite an affordable price for beginners.
Are Krown KPC skateboards good?
Yes, KPC skateboards by Krown are durable, powerful, and reliable skateboards. They are almost the same as the skateboards that professionals ride on but come on a real low budget.
Which skateboard is best for beginners?
Among the first five skateboards for beginners, Krown Rookie Complete is also a worthy opponent of the other brands. There are also Powell Golden Dragon Knight Dragon 2 Complete Skateboard, Roller Derby Skateboard, and MINORITY Maple Skateboard for beginners.
What is the most expensive skateboard?
Supreme Mundi is the most expensive skateboard in the world. It costs about $20,000 for recent currency.
Can you lose weight from skateboarding?
Yes, you can. Although, there is no alternative to heavy exercise and a healthy diet to lose weight. If you skate regularly, you are bound to lose 300-400 calories based on your weight. Doing it every day of the week, skating can help you lose 2000-3000 calories a week.
How do you tell the difference between the nose and the tail of a skateboard?
Don’t get confused with the tail and nose of a skateboard. The best way to tell the difference is to observe from the side.
The tail of a skateboard is comparatively round, short, and with a sharp rocker. And the nose is genuinely taller, widen, and comes with a smooth rocker.
Is skateboarding illegal?
Well, if you are planning to skate in the middle of a highway, it is of course illegal. But skating on the sideways or footpaths is not illegal at all as long as you don’t hurt any passer-by.
Krown Rookie Complete is considered one of the most feasible ones for beginners. They are durable but won’t last for a lifetime. Perfect for you to develop your methods and have enough time to upgrade to a new skateboard.
Once you start to use it for learning the basics, you will love it. Hope our krown skateboard review covers everything you need to know and if it doesn’t, please help us with the information by leaving a comment below.