Cheap skateboard ramps can often seem very tempting at first. Only until one week hadn’t passed and you end up with a damaged ramp.
It is essential to ensure quality besides budget also. Skateboarders, especially beginners, often rule out this fact and buy any cheap ramp they find before themselves to win the purchase.
It is not bad to look for budget-friendly ramps. But to make sure you don’t miss out on the quality as well, here is our article for you on cheap skateboard ramps.
1. Ten Eighty Cheap Skateboard Ramp
- Weight capacity is allowed up to 125 lbs; kids over 8 years and more can use this ramp.
- Built with durable high collision polymers, this can handle any thrashing and high impacts.
- There are two long-lasting launch ramps associated with a tabletop connector.
- Suitable for beginners for regular practice and mastering clever tricks.
- The textured slip-preventive surface ensures safety without minimizing fun.
Turn your idle driveway into a useful and fun skateboard ramp. Ten eighty is one of the best first-rated skateboard ramps of 2022.
It is a modular ramp in the market engineered with ultimate safety and fun. Ten eighty has made sure riders of all types from bikers to boarders find it easy to use and assemble.
If you are looking for a cheap skateboard ramp with higher product quality, then this is just the right one for you.
2. Ten-Eighty Skate Park Set
- It is featured with a smooth radius, making more room for air and the textured finish of this ramp is slip-resistant for extreme safety.
- The three kicker ramps featured with the package offer more air time.
- If you’re planning to use it for manuals, the added tabletop will do the job for you.
- This ramp is perfect for practicing grind, with a 40″ square rail.
- It is a heavy-duty skate park with a weight capacity of 175lbs.
Why take a single Ten-Eighty ramp when you can afford a whole set? This ten-eighty skate park set comes with three ramps, one tabletop and a 40 inches grind rail.
It is featured with a slick black design, making it even more versatile and entertaining. Used correctly, this modular and long-lasting skate park set can be an ideal selection for boys, girls, children, adults, and teenagers also.
3. Graw Jump Ramps G20 PRO 7.9″ Professional Skateboard Launch Ramp
- Made of 100% beech, G20 PRO is an extremely durable and reliable model.
- Its thickness is 20 mm and is built of 12 layers of plywood.
- G20 is only 7.9 inches. Due to its size, it is very easy to move.
- This ramp is always maintained at a steady position with the rubber.
- Suitable for Skateboard, Bike, MTB, BMX, Inline Skate, RC Models, Scooters, and many other applications.
Fly higher with Graw Jump Ramps G20. Made of curved plywood, G20 PRO beats the market like no other launch ramps. Their only main focus is to deliver more flexibility with high-end jumps.
Being a launch ramp of very compact size, it is also very light and trouble-free to carry. Skaters of any level can use this launch ramp. It is available in multiple sizes and models.
4. Landwave 4-Sided Pyramid Skateboard Kit
- Create the ramp platform of your dream. You can use it alone or with other Landwave decks or ramps.
- Made in the USA, its heavyweight plastic and tractable surface are perfect for skateboarders.
- The featured rubber feet prevent you from sliding.
- You can assemble this kit in different setups. Four ramps and one deck provide it all.
- Perfect for home practice, BMX bikes, RC cars, or other inline skates.
Expand it as much as you want. Land wave 4-Sided Pyramid Skateboard Kit is the only expandable ramp you will have in a decade. Why set boundaries, when you can touch the sky?
It is a heavy-duty ramp designed to withstand 300 lbs by each piece. You can create your show or prepare for the big event for the weekend. Kids or adults, girls or boys, everyone’s invited to ride on this ramp.
5. Landwave Skateboard Starter Kit
- The deck comes with four connectors; used to make strong connections with the stack ramps and other decks.
- It comes with soft rubber feet maintaining stability all the way and preventing you from slipping.
- Two feet are provided with each ramp.
- Made in the USA, it is almost effortless to assemble.
- Built of high-quality plastic and adjustable surface, it is a ramp of versatility and higher compatibility.
What’s best for starters? The combination of two ramps and one deck is all they need to ignite the action. If you’re a beginner and looking for the best cheap skateboard ramps, a Land wave skateboard starter kit is all you need.
It is for beginners. However, this starter kit is also suitable for race jumps. Children and adults of all ages can use this ramp without any hesitation.
6. Andjoor Skateboard Ramp
- Andjoor Skateboard Ramp comes with non-slip rubber feet and the slip-preventive surface makes this ideal for bike ramps and BMX jumps.
- It is very easy to carry on your shoulder or load in your car.
- Unlike other skateboard ramps, Andjoor Skateboard Ramp is made of wood providing more consistency and sustainability.
- While most other ramps are available in one color, this one comes in two colors: Black and Red.
- Especially made for beginners; but also suitable for any professional acts.
Are you looking for a wide and stable skateboard ramp? Regular skateboard ramps may seem narrower for people who need them wider. Besides, it’s not always possible to do the job with a casual ramp.
Andjoor Skateboard is a heavy-duty ramp and it can take up to 3 adults” weight. As said earlier, it is perfect for regular skate training and freshening up your skate skills.
While you are buying a skateboard ramp, the first thing to cross your mind is the budget. Looking for a too cheap skateboard ramp can often compromise the quality.
When buying a ramp for performing acts and stunts, it is mandatory to ensure quality and safety as well.
This is why it is wise not to aim for too cheap skateboard ramps. Maintaining a proper balance between budget and quality is all we need.
One of the major properties of a skateboard ramp is the quality. Because they are used for ramping and jumping, they should be able to withstand a lot of thrashing and rough uses. Do not get hooked into the alluring advertising of cheap ramps.
It may seem tempting at first but you don’t want to end up with a broken ramp within a few days, do you?
Materials are important in providing durable and quality service. The best is to look for polymer-based skateboard ramps. They are durable and rust-resistant. Your second vouch should be for steel-protected ramps.
With time, steel-supported ramps may get into corrosion if not managed carefully. However, they are more durable than wood-based ramps unless the wooden ramps are specially coated.
Durability and materials are important but don’t leave behind compatibility. If it so happens, you need to buy several parts from different brands and connect them.
This is when you need to make sure that your skateboard ramp is compatible with other brands as well and can be used with different parts.
Safety is an essential issue that can never be compromised, I repeat never.
You need to make sure that the skateboard ramp is slip-resistant and comes with special safety features like rubber feet to ensure stability. Maintaining safety measures also ensures that your ramp is durable and strong.
A durable skateboard ramp is essential for safety and longevity.
- What is the best ramp for skateboarding?
There are many renowned skateboard ramp brands available. Most of them are reliable and deliver a significant service.
However, nothing can beat the market in sustainability like Ten Eighty. They have been ruling the skateboard ramp market for over decades now. Except for some minor casualties, no serious complaints have been filed against them.
- Is plywood good for skating?
Skateboarders are confused over which surface to use for skateboard ramps. There are significantly many ramp surfaces like plywood, Skatalites, or masonite.
Many people think plywood is the best choice for skateboard ramping. However, we suggest any kind of flat and sanded plywood can be ideal for skateboard ramping, except for particle boards. They are the worst kind of ramp surface anyone can have.
- What wood is good for ramps?
There has been a significant concern that wooden ramps are prone to decay over a short time. However, this happens only when you reach out to poorly graded woods.
If you want a strong and long-lasting performance from the skateboard ramps, birch plywood is the best of them, for indoor to outdoor ramping.
- How do you waterproof a skate ramp?
Having a waterproof skate ramp is very important if you want to last your skateboard for a long time and protect them from harsh weather.
In order to waterproof your skate ramp, paint it with skateboard ramp paintings. They are specially made for ramps and provide additional protection from heat, sunlight, rain, or humidity.
- What makes a good skate ramp?
The design and quality of the materials are what make the skate ramp a good one. Many people think, the larger the skate ramp, the better it is.
That’snot true at all. Small designed skate ramps are also efficient in service. There are many interesting and challenging things in mini skateboards.
What matters most is how effectively it is designed, not how large the size is.
Have you decided yet which one to take? Our list of cheap skateboard ramps contains essential lists of reliable skate ramps.
There are plenty of other options available as well. But to make sure you get the best, we have narrowed down our list and presented only the best few of them.