You can start your skateboarding experience with Cal 7 skateboards, without a doubt about quality and price. This is a reliable brand from southern California. They have a bunch of different skateboard categories with various shapes and sizes. The classic shapes are best for beginners as they offer maximum balance.
These are a combination of traditional design along with innovative cutting edge. Here we have two premium quality cal 7 skateboard review that will help you to understand the features of each board. Also, the pluses and minuses them in detail. So, you can emphasize the things that suit your requirement.
Cal 7 is one of the earliest skateboard companies. The company was founded in Southern California in the early 1970s. A faceless brand that has been in the business since the skateboard explosion, which gave birth to several skateboard firms and skateboard superstars.
The Cal 7, which is based on a totally conventional skateboard, mixes old-fashioned enthusiasm with current innovation and inclusion. The Cal 7 brand combines old-fashioned tradition with cutting-edge technology. Their production and design processes are driven by a relentless drive to push limits, satisfy expectations, and develop customers’ shared passion for skating.
To fulfill a dream that has grown and evolved with the purpose of making the best boards for riders all over the world.
It’s time to explore the products with the reader. So, keep on reading,
1. Cal 7 Complete Standard Skateboard
What could be better than a skateboard designed by a skater? That’s why Cal 7 Complete Standard Skateboard has all the features you might need. A variety of designs in it will match any skater. Each board has an exclusive setup that enhances the shape of the board.
The symmetrical shape of this skateboard makes it ideal for skating in parks and streets. Additionally, the medium concave structure keeps your feet in place while doing the kickflips. When you land, the shock-absorbent HR90A bushings ensure safety. Besides, they defend against wheel bite.
• Seven-ply Maple wood is built into the skateboard deck. It is shaped like a classic popsicle.
• The board is almost 31.5 inches long and around 7.75 inches in width. Height is about 3.75 inches.
• Polyurethane wheels are 52 millimeters in diameter. Those have 99A durometer hardness.
• ABEC-7 bearings are made of stainless steel. These are paired with 90A bushings for effortless skating.
• Five-inch aluminum trucks are featherweight yet hard-wearing. T
2. Cal 7 Complete Mini Cruiser Plastic Skateboard
The California-based brand brings you this Cal 7 Complete Mini Cruiser Plastic Skateboard. These pastel colors and fashionable designs are suitable for any age. Since they are mini-size, you can store them in your locker or inside your backpack for a trip.
Soft and big wheels are great for slightly terrain surfaces. If you want a quick turnaround, you can adjust the two screws below. It doesn’t cost much so you can afford it under a minimal budget. For easy lifting, there is a groove for the fingers’ underside.
• The plastic deck is approximately 57 centimeters; 22.5 inches in length and 6 inches in width.
• Metal aluminum alloy trucks are 3.125 inches. ABEC-7 bearings complement those trucks for a smooth ride.
• A variety of available colors include snowdrop, oceanic, mint, melrose, lotus, lily, arcadia, etc.
• Fast riding polyurethane wheels are 60mm in diameter and they have a durometer hardness of 78A.
• Solid and durable skateboard to cruise around with style. A textured surface on top helps with proper grip.
Why is Cal 7 a Good Brand?
So, your question is “are cal 7 skateboards good?” Yes, Cal 7 sells skateboards are cool trendy, and dependable. Cal 7 is a brand because of the following characteristic.
- For Everyone: Beginners and intermediates will enjoy these entire boards. The board will work for kickflips or 360s.
- Backless Quality: CAL7 makes skateboards for skateboarders who know what a great board is.
- Cool Designs: Hundreds of series and graphics.
- The Reliable Ride: Extremely durable plies for the decks
- Compact surface: Despite its moderately concave surface, it is stable enough for these flip techniques. it can be used in all-terrain settings.
- Comfortable Ride: Using a rugged, lightweight aluminum truck, this whole board quickly accelerates.
Cal 7 skateboards have been increasingly popular in recent years due to their high-quality, long-lasting, and high-performing boards.
- The bulk of the decks are made of North American maple, which is quite durable and solid. Seven layers of maple wood comprise a deck. Under great pressure, they were bonded together with a water-based adhesive or an epoxy resin.
- The other divisions, mini cruisers are often made of lighter materials like plastic.
A skateboard deck is covered with grip tape, a grainy, sandpapery surface that allows shoes to grip the board. Griptape has a pretty high grit at first, but quickly dulls. Otherwise, it’s fantastic
- Mellow grit gives plenty of grip without ripping up your skate shoes.
- The sheet measures 9 x 33 inches.
- Perforated for easy application without bubbles.
- Ideal for customizing a system.
To keep your mouse’s grip tape in mint condition, protect it from damage.
“Sidewalk surfin’—Grab your board and go sidewalk surfin’ with me”. Let’s talk about the trucks for a sec
Yes! I still skate in my forties. My first board was a big Spider-Man. I practiced balancing for 1 week. With Independent trucks and Spitfire wheels, I now skate on a cal 7 Skateboard deck.
When I purchased Cal 7, I was blown away by its design and aesthetics. It certainly drew my attention.
I like this skateboard deck. I was most impressed by the amount of pop on the board of this deck. Getting the board off the ground isn’t difficult for a beginner skateboarder.
My experience with the hop board confirms its high quality. Metal trucks are a major plus for the Cal 7 board. Since I didn’t play around too much with the arrangement, the trucks seemed quite natural. They don’t give off a cheap vibe.
Reverting my skateboard gave me a sense of the quality of the wheels.If you’re new to skating, a revert is when you make a 180 on the ground to change. I felt like I was rubbing rubber against concrete when I ran a reverb with this cal 7 board the way you’re facing. The spin time of these wheels and bearings is reasonable.
The grip tape is inconsistent, initially highly rough, and quickly dull. If you want a firm grip, I recommend purchasing grip tape separately. The grip tape is enough for strolling about. I don’t believe it’s ideal for doing stunts.
If you purchase a Cal 7 skateboard, you will not be disappointed. You’ll find something for you at Cal 7 whether you’re a skateboarder, cruiser, or longboarder.
Which one will you pick? We hope this cal 7 skateboard review assists you to choose the right one. These are the perfect choice for new riders to slide over small debris and cracks. Therefore, you might move on to another updated brand when you start to experiment with new tricks